Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Seismic loading CD[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Seismic loading CD
- From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:12:07 -0700
I remember that disc that came with the purchase of the '97 UBC. Based on the preceeding post you mentioned, I looked in my library for this disk and never could find it. But it does exist. Sorry I'm no better help.
From: Joe Grill
A few weeks ago someone ask some questions regarding software for determining seismic coeficients for the IBC. I had a CD that contained this at one time, but I can no longer find it. I believe it came with the code book. Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase a new one? Or if the software is available for download. I can’t seem to find it by google.
Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)
Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.
Civil Engineering and Surveying
- Prev by Subject: RE: Seismic loading CD
- Next by Subject: RE: Seismic loading CD
- Previous by thread: RE: RE: Seismic loading CD
- Next by thread: RE: Seismic loading CD