Fw: Seismic loading CD - Oops

OOPs!  I read UBC instead of IBC.

The one that came with the IBC was called "Seismic Design Parameters" version 3.10.  It was also called USGS Open-File Report 01-437.

The IBC parameters can be taken right off the web.  The web site use to change often but I think the last one I had was:

http://eqint.cr.usgs.gov/eq-men/html/lookup-interp-06.html

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor

----- Forwarded by Tom Hunt/AV/FD/FluorCorp on 07/25/2006 03:13 PM -----
Tom Hunt
07/25/2006 02:55 PM
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
Re: Seismic loading CDLink

Joe,

The seismic parameter's CD for the 1997 UBC did not come with any manual that I am aware of.  The program, UBCSEIS, was developed/sold by Thomas Blake and the software shows a telephone number of 805-499-5266.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor

"Joe Grill" <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com>
07/25/2006 02:45 PM
Please respond to seaint
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
Seismic loading CD

A few weeks ago someone ask some questions regarding software for determining seismic coeficients for the IBC.  I had a CD that contained this at one time, but I can no longer find it.  I believe it came with the code book.  Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase a new one?  Or if the software is available for download.  I can’t seem to find it by google.
Joe

Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)
Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.
Civil Engineering and Surveying