Simple connection eccentricity on columns

How many of you (that do not use RAM or other software that calculates it automatically) actually figure the eccentricity of a simple beam to column connection and add that moment to the column design? I know when I first started, the older guys would always pick a column out of the AISC concentric load tables without regard to the moment from the actual connection eccentricity.

Will Haynes