Re: [Q] Moisture through capillarity - prevention/cure products?!?

Bill,

Thank you for replying - I guess (not being in the specialty) that for
me "cracks" would be something related to defects of a larger magnitude/size,
whereas capillarity upward moisture path being something inherent to the
brick material - thus one needing (possibly) a different solution than the
other.

Please look at the following:

http://www.technichem.be/fr.html

then - in the menu on the left side please click on: Humidite
ascensionnelle --> then please look at the first picture, then click through
the items thusly revealed in the center (starting with "Origine de l'humidite
ascensionnelle"). Do all these look like a product and methodology that could
be addressed via epoxy, and - if so - who could provide the entire process
capabilities (equipment and substances)?

Thanks again,
Papi