Re: [Q] Moisture through capillarity - prevention/cure products?!?

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, however, check out www.cementaid.com . They claim that their product produces non-absorptive, ultra-low permeability concrete. We recently "almost" used it (made it to tender and replaced with something cheaper during tender). It is not for modifying existing concrete but for new construction.

Dave Handy, P.Eng.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Papi" <papi.antoniadis(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Q] Moisture through capillarity - prevention/cure products?!?

Bill,

Thank you for replying - I guess (not being in the specialty) that for
me "cracks" would be something related to defects of a larger magnitude/size,
whereas capillarity upward moisture path being something inherent to the
brick material - thus one needing (possibly) a different solution than the
other.

Please look at the following:

http://www.technichem.be/fr.html