Simpsons SET Epoxy Anchor vs Titen HD Anchor

Hi All!

A contractor recently asked if he could use a 3/4"
Simpsons Titen HD Anchor instead of the 3/4" epoxy
anchor that I called out.  The fix is required because
the contractor missed an embed shear connection into
concrete.  From looking at my loads and the spacing
requirements it looks like the Titen HD Anchor
(basically an oversized screw) can handle the
reaction.

I have never used this Titen anchor and was wondering
if any else has used them.  I've always used and epoxy
anchor in this situation, but the Titen anchor seems
to be a cleaner and more affordable alternative.

Thanks!

Brian