Re: Simpsons SET Epoxy Anchor vs Titen HD Anchor

I call out Titen HD anchors on retrofit projects. I've personally installed them in my own home where the original builders had the anchor bolts outside of the sill plate and some sort of Mickey Mouse arrangement to transfer the shear loads through nails and a piece of plywood.

Neil Moore, SE, SECB