Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Roof ventilation in the mountains[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Roof ventilation in the mountains
- From: ENGRLAINES(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:48:21 EDT
How can a cathedral roof be ventilated in a mountain residence when all soffit and fieze blocking openings are prohibited due to fire requirements? Openings on the lower portion of the roof would work but then you have snow blocking the vents. My client in Arrowhead (Southern California) has developed mold in his unventilated cathedral roof so he now wants to ventilate it but can only add vents at the ridge. We beach guys have a hard time dealing with mountains and snow!
Charles Laines, S.E.
Long Beach, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: roger turk passing away - 2nd anniversary
- Next by Subject: Re: Roof ventilation in the mountains
- Previous by thread: Re: Steel fiber reinforced SOG
- Next by thread: Re: Roof ventilation in the mountains