Spreadsheet for the Design of Circular Concrete Column based on ACI 318-05

My fellow structural engineers

Over the years, I have developed useful structural engineering spreadsheets that i have been updating for newly released codes from time to time.

I like to sell these spreadsheets to other structural engineers who might be interested.

I am inviting you to have a look at the following link  and give me your feedback.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Spreadsheet-for-the-Design-of-Concrete-Circular-Column_W0QQitemZ250012665268QQihZ015QQcategoryZ184QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks

Omer