RE: Spreadsheet for the Design of Circular Concrete Column based on ACI 318-05

From: omer S [mailto:omer_60(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 3:38 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Spreadsheet for the Design of Circular Concrete Column based on ACI 318-05

My fellow structural engineers

Over the years, I have developed useful structural engineering spreadsheets that i have been updating for newly released codes from time to time.

I like to sell these spreadsheets to other structural engineers who might be interested.

“Omer” as in “Blodgett?”

(N.B. Why not “donate” the spreadsheet(s) to the cause?)