Re: Spreadsheet for the Design of Circular Concrete Column based on ACI 318-05

The link is familiar! I am more curious to know what the buyer of your software wants to do with it! He closed the bidding early by "Buy it Now" option.

Sorry, Omar, I can't give you any other feedback.

Rajendran

omer S <omer_60(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> wrote:
My fellow structural engineers

Over the years, I have developed useful structural engineering spreadsheets that i have been updating for newly released codes from time to time.

I like to sell these spreadsheets to other structural engineers who might be interested.

I am inviting you to have a look at the following link  and give me your feedback.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Spreadsheet-for-the-Design-of-Concrete-Circular-Column_W0QQitemZ250012665268QQihZ015QQcategoryZ184QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks

Omer