Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Determining F'm from Tests[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Determining F'm from Tests
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:48:30 -0500
From: Bill Allen
While the lab (a reputable one) has given me a method to determine F’m, I want to check to see if their method is the correct/best method by querying this list. I would be most appreciative for any guidance on determining F’m based on the data provided above as well as documented references for such methods.
C.f. ASTM C 1314
- Prev by Subject: Determining F'm from Tests
- Next by Subject: RE: Determining F'm from Tests
- Previous by thread: SCBF
- Next by thread: RE: Determining F'm from Tests