Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Repeat Designs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Repeat Designs
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:26:40 -0500
Wow, I stand corrected!
(Wonder if there’s a statute of limitations on billings?)
From: Mark E.
I think you need to add the cost of insurance in. When I had my own firm we paid roughly 10% of gross. As to reuse of plans we charged 50% for the first reuse, 33% for the second and 25% for the third and later. Plus we charged T&M for site specific alterations.
There still getting a good deal
- Prev by Subject: RE: Repeat Designs
- Next by Subject: RE: Repeat Designs
- Previous by thread: RE: Repeat Designs
- Next by thread: RE: Repeat Designs