Re: Simpsons SET Epoxy Anchor vs Titen HD Anchor

In a message dated 7/27/2006 6:37:45 AM Pacific Standard Time, rob(--nospam--at)weainc.com writes:
David,

We have specified Titen Anchors in the past and have had very good luck
with them.  The contractors we work with tend to like them more because
the hole preparation is not as critical.  Additionally, your Simpson rep
should be able to you with your application.

Do they have an ICBO and L.A. City approval?
Antonio S. Luisoni
Consulting S.E.