Re: Simpsons SET Epoxy Anchor vs Titen HD Anchor

Thanks Jim,

I will contact my Simpson's rep again and ask him that
question.  When I contacted them the first time, they
really weren't that much help.  All the rep could do
is reiterate the exact same information that was shown
in their load catalog.

I could be mistaken, but I was under the impression
that expansion anchors were not recommended in seismic
conditions.  Is that correct?  If so, where could I
find that information?  I was wondering if this same
condition might hold true for the Titen HD anchors.

Thanks!
Brian