From: refugio rochin [mailto:fugeeo(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: 31 July 2006 16:48
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Shear wall minimum size

Anyone able to comment on a minimum size of concrete shear wall ?  ie.
thickness and length?

*** WORLEYPARSONS GROUP NOTICE ***
"This email is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose  or  use the  information contained in it.  If you have received this email in error,  please notify us immediately by return email and delete the email and any attachments. Any personal views or opinions expressed by the writer may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of any company in the WorleyParsons Group of Companies."