From: refugio rochin [mailto:fugeeo(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 8:48 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Shear wall minimum size

Anyone able to comment on a minimum size of concrete shear wall ?  ie.
thickness and length?

mailgate.winkinc.com made the following annotations---------------------------------------------------------------------Attention: The information contained in this message and/or attachments
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any views, opinions, or
thoughts expressed in this email reflect those of the sender, and do not
necessarily express those of the company.

Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and
destroy any copies.

Thank you.