Lateral forces through deflection track

I have a project that has glulam beams and wood I-joists supported by HSS columns. There is a metal stud curtain wall that is also the lateral system (wood sheathing with steel studs). Generally we put a deflection track or slip connection in so the deflection of the beam does not load the curtain walls. However, in this case I need to transfer lateral loads from the floor parallel to the wall into the wall. One option is to make the steel stud wall a bearing wall and transfer the lateral loads directly. Does anyone know of a product that will allow vertical slip but be rigid or strong enough to transfer loads laterally?