RE: swimming pools

From: Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. [mailto:ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 6:41 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: swimming pools

And I go to bed almost every night wondering why I got into buildings.
It's not the design part; it's the having to deal with all the
people-architects, contractors, sub-contractors, drafts-people,
customers, building officials (especially building officials up here
with the new bs act) and even the concrete truck drivers.  Makes you
want to become a hermit.