From: Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. [mailto:ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca] Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 6:41 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: swimming pools

And I go to bed almost every night wondering why I got into buildings. It's not the design part; it's the having to deal with all the people-architects, contractors, sub-contractors, drafts-people, customers, building officials (especially building officials up here with the new bs act) and even the concrete truck drivers. Makes you want to become a hermit.