From: Jim Wilson
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:24 AM
Subject: RE: old foundation block deterioration

What is the chemical reaction that is causing this problem?  What can be done to prevent further deterioration, if anything?  What is different about today's blocks that might better prevent this from happening?  Those types of questions so that I can better educate myself and make appropriate recommendations.