Light Column Tables in MSC 13th Ed

I was just looking up some prelim column sizes in the 13ed of the AISC MSC and they have truncated the W tables at W8x31. I could have sworn there were smaller sizes, so I looked at the LRFD 2nd, and they go to W8x24 and also list W6, 5, and 4s. Have these shapes been largely supplanted by HSS sections and therefore deemed not worthy of book space? Last I heard, HSS (mat'l only, FOB local distributors) was almost double the cost of W shapes.

Any insight as to the oversight?

--
Jordan