Fw: The VeRost Boltable Anchor Plate

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2006 3:31 PM
Subject: Fw: The VeRost Boltable Anchor Plate

Subject: The VeRost Boltable Anchor Plate

  I now have a new E-Mail set of drawings that includes the Tension and Shear values for each size plate that I offer. As computed by the Nelson embedment properties of headed studs design data book and the AISC manual.

  The reasons to use the VeRost Boltable Anchor Plate are.

  1.) It's a safer way to make this connection over field welding.
  2.) It will reduce the cost of erection.
  3.) The elimination of weld tests like the Liquid penetrant inspection:ASTM "E" 165, Magnetic particle inspection: ASTM "E" 709, Radiographic inspection: ASTM "E" 94 and ASTM "E" 142; MIN. QUALITY LEVEL "2-2T", or Ultrasonic inspection: ASTM "E" 164. All very time consuming and costly.

  Why make this connection the hard and expensive way when there is a alternative. The boltable embed plate.

  If you would like a updated E-Mailed drawings mailed to you please E-Mail your request along with your firms name, your name, address, fax and phone numbers.

  Russell L. VeRost
  6861 Nicki's Lane Unit 6
  Niagara Falls, New York      14304

  (P)  716-731-1340   Eastern