Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fw: The VeRost Boltable Anchor Plate[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Fw: The VeRost Boltable Anchor Plate
- From: "Russell VeRost" <rverost(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 15:55:17 -0400
- Disposition-notification-to: "Russell VeRost" <rverost(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
----- Original Message -----
From: Russell VeRost
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2006 3:31 PM
Subject: Fw: The VeRost Boltable Anchor Plate
Subject: The VeRost Boltable Anchor Plate
I now have a new E-Mail set of drawings that includes the Tension and Shear values for each size plate that I offer. As computed by the Nelson embedment properties of headed studs design data book and the AISC manual.
The reasons to use the VeRost Boltable Anchor Plate are.
1.) It's a safer way to make this connection over field welding.
2.) It will reduce the cost of erection.
3.) The elimination of weld tests like the Liquid penetrant inspection:ASTM "E" 165, Magnetic particle inspection: ASTM "E" 709, Radiographic inspection: ASTM "E" 94 and ASTM "E" 142; MIN. QUALITY LEVEL "2-2T", or Ultrasonic inspection: ASTM "E" 164. All very time consuming and costly.
Why make this connection the hard and expensive way when there is a alternative. The boltable embed plate.
If you would like a updated E-Mailed drawings mailed to you please E-Mail your request along with your firms name, your name, address, fax and phone numbers.
Russell L. VeRost
6861 Nicki's Lane Unit 6
Niagara Falls, New York 14304
(P) 716-731-1340 Eastern
Russell L. VeRost
- Prev by Subject: Update on H-1B Part 1
- Next by Subject: Fw: The VeRost Boltable Anchor Plate
- Previous by thread: RE: Definition of Pier in ACI 530-02
- Next by thread: Fw: The VeRost Boltable Anchor Plate