Trinidad and Tobago Seismic Maps

Greetings,

I am working on a project to be constructed in Trinidad and Tobago. I was wondering if any of you in the forum had information on peak ground accelerations, soil classifications and such.

Any link, information that you can share will be of utmost help.

Thanks
Anantha

ANANTHA NARAYAN, E.I.
Structural Engineer
Bliss and Nyitray Inc.
Miami, FL - 33134

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" ? The Wall Street Journal