From: Anantha Narayan C.K. [mailto:anant_27(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: 08 August 2006 20:37
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Trinidad and Tobago Seismic Maps

Greetings,

I am working on a project to be constructed in Trinidad and Tobago. I was wondering if any of you in the forum had information on peak ground accelerations, soil classifications and such.

Any link, information that you can share will be of utmost help.

Thanks
Anantha

ANANTHA NARAYAN, E.I.
Structural Engineer