(I admit ignorance).

From: Ken E. Paquette [mailto:KEP(--nospam--at)brph.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:14 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Does anyone know of any problems concerning the use of mechanically galvanized bolts with raw unfinished steel to be spray on fire-proofed.

For simplicity on a complicated project we called for mechanically galvanized bolts everywhere instead of getting surprised during construction as to where the galvanized bolts are actually installed.

Thanks

Kenneth Paquette P.E.