Timber Frame Project

One of the regular contributors to the list has mentioned that he does timber frame designs.  I don’t recall if it is in conjunction with a particular insulated panel product or what.

Anyway, I did a little timber frame design many years ago, but have forgotten a lot of it.  I have been contacted by an individual for a timber frame project located in Arizona.

I may need to refer the project to someone else.  If you are interested and licensed in AZ.  Please contact me off the list.

Thanks,

Joe Grill

Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)

Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.