Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Timber Frame Project[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Timber Frame Project
- From: "Joe Grill" <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:23:38 -0700
One of the regular contributors to the list has mentioned that he does timber frame designs. I don’t recall if it is in conjunction with a particular insulated panel product or what.
Anyway, I did a little timber frame design many years ago, but have forgotten a lot of it. I have been contacted by an individual for a timber frame project located in Arizona.
I may need to refer the project to someone else. If you are interested and licensed in AZ. Please contact me off the list.
Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)
Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.
Civil Engineering and Surveying
P.O. Box 3924
Sedona, AZ 86340
PHONE (928) 282-1061
FAX (928) 282-2058
- Prev by Subject: Re: thin structural slab design
- Next by Subject: Timber Frames
- Previous by thread: RE: Non-comp beams in a composite floor
- Next by thread: MASONRY: Epoxy Adhesive Embedment into Grouted Cells