HDPE Plastic sheet

I have a client who is proposing hanging a series of (approx wt 12 lb) granite tablets onto an HDPE 1/4" thick sheet, which in turn is attached to a concrete backing.  The problem is that holes will be cut out of the sheet to allow future access into the spaces behind the sheet.  The project is an extension to an existing cemetary columbarium, and the spaces are ashes urn cubicles.

I don't know this product yet, and I am addressing the issue of long term creep/deformation in the screw/bolt holes.

Does anyone have experience with this stuff as a "structural" element.

Thor Tandy P.Eng MIStructE
Victoria, BC
Canada
vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net