RE: MASONRY: Epoxy Adhesive Embedment into Grouted Cells

Thanks, Joe. But actually, looking HERE, they have only values for THREADED ROD in CMU block, unless there’s something else I’m not seeing.

From: Joe Grill [mailto:jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 6:01 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: MASONRY: Epoxy Adhesive Embedment into Grouted Cells

Bill,

Simpson makes an epoxy adhesive.  I think it is “ET Epoxy-Tie Adhesive”.  Actually, I’m looking at it real quick as I am going out the door as soon as I finish this reply.  It appears to have tension and shear values for rebar in grout filled block.  The values aren’t very high though. If you require published values, you may want to spec the Simpson adhesive.