Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 3:30 PM
Subject: RE: HDPE Plastic sheet

I am not sure I understand the detail you are talking about, However HDPE does creep a good deal.  Is the HDPE attached to the concrete wall with locking studs like "AGRU Sure-Grip" or "GSE StudLiner"?  The studs lock the HDPE liner to the concrete wall like the "Ts of Ameron's T-Lock", this would eliminate creep of the HDPE.  Both of these companies make a 5 mm liner of HDPE which is used to line concrete tanks with acidic environments.  Both manufactures have web sites for additional information.  One of the best qualities of HDPE is it can be welded much like steel.  One of the bad qualities of HDPE is you can not glue to it.

Acie Chance