Re: Corbels

Hello,
PCA has published a booklet based on AASHTO Standars.
The authors of the booklet are Professors Collins & Mitchell and Dr. Rabbat.
They cover four examples and one of the case is Corbels.
Himat

>>> gtg740p(--nospam--at)gmail.com 08/10/06 2:41 PM >>>
I looked in an old AASHTO I have and it says the same as ACI does about the
horizontal loop. Are you sure you are looking at the front face anchorage
equirements in the AASHTO?

Will