Re: ot - Las Vegas

Listers,
I am going to Las Vegas, albeit reluctantly, for a week-next Wed. It's vacation. But I say reluctantly, because I have a lot of work to do and I don't like hot temperatures--another couple talked us into meeting them there. It's my first time, so I would appreciate any tips on what to see. I am not that much into gambling nor do I know any structural engineers who are, but I am told I will like the structures. For that reason, I am looking forward to it and a chance for a breather, and maybe to discover some new beers. TIA
Gary