RE: Level of Detailing

Will:

At times, I think we over detail…

My studio head operates towards the “10” end of your scale.

When I see a set of structural drawings go out for a seven story residential building

And there are FOUR SHEETS of project specific framing details PLUS the two or three sheets

Of “typical” details, I want to go out of my mind…!

For a $50k fee?

Arrrgh.

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Director

Fisher+Partners Structural Engineers - Cayman

372 West Ontario Chicago 60610

319 A Street Boston 02210

312.573.1701

312.573.1726 facsimile