Re: Level of Detailing

There is one engineer I always think of that was definitely a 10. EVERYTHING on his drawings was to scale. He would go into AutoCAD behind the drafters and make sure all the bolts and even the nuts were exactly to scale and throw a fit if they were not. He would show every imaginable situation and there was no room left for any text around his details because they were completely filled. Everything had to be lined up perfectly if it was possible. He never made budget and was hard to work with.