Re: Level of Detailing

If you think that is surprising, the last place I worked we sometimes would not get paid at all. One architectural company owed us half a million from previous projects at one time. Where I am now is a lot better because we also do a good bit of government work where the chances of being paid are 100% and we get to use our own architects on those.

I guess the thought was that some work is better than none at all and that some day we would eventually be paid. I had minimal influence on the clients we accepted and when we billed for changes.