From: dave lowen
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 4:49 PM
Subject: RE: Level of Detailing

When work is scarce, you sometimes have to eat ?those? kind of sandwiches but a half a mill is a triple decker.

I try to maintain a philosophy that I can go fishing for free, why waste the day working for free. I have clients who have a history of paying, and paying on time. As for the others, I only accept work from those who don?t owe me money. I also remind those that do that I will bid one more job to them when the last one is paid in full.

Regards,

Dave Lowen

V 519 587 5797

F 519 587 5138