Re: Level of Detailing

Most of the grief I've had on jobs resulted from dealing with inexperienced contractors, owners trying to be their own contractor, contractors who are owners and inexperienced project managers( or shady). It would be nice to foresee these coming so you could run away as fast as possible.
Gary

bruckmandesign(--nospam--at)verizon.net wrote:

Whether or not an engineer can know who's building the project or not before he begins has an enormous impact on the level of detail he needs to put on paper.