OT: Polhemus Is A Ham

Not in the sense of conveying silly bons mots and non-sequiturs in order to garner attention, however.

I passed my Technician class Amateur Radio license exam.

Thirty-five years ago, as a young Boy Scout living with my family in California, one of our Scout leaders was an avid Ham, and we were all learning Morse Code and boning up to take our “Novice” license exam. Alas, our family moved before I could do it. So thirty-five years late, I am now a bona-fide “Ham.”

Just interested to know if there are any folks on the List who are likewise endowed with the secret knowledge.

See ya ‘round on the waves.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E., KE5JYY
Senior Associate
mailto:bpolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com
WJE
Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
Engineers I Architects I Material Scientists
10235 West Little York, Suite 245
Houston, Texas 77040
P: 832-467-2177 F: 832-467-2178
http://www.wje.com