Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
OT: Polhemus Is A Ham[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: OT: Polhemus Is A Ham
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 07:20:49 -0500
Not in the sense of conveying silly bons mots and non-sequiturs in order to garner attention, however.
I passed my Technician class Amateur Radio license exam.
Thirty-five years ago, as a young Boy Scout living with my family in California, one of our Scout leaders was an avid Ham, and we were all learning Morse Code and boning up to take our “Novice” license exam. Alas, our family moved before I could do it. So thirty-five years late, I am now a bona-fide “Ham.”
Just interested to know if there are any folks on the List who are likewise endowed with the secret knowledge.
See ya ‘round on the waves.
William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E., KE5JYY
- Prev by Subject: OT: It's official...
- Next by Subject: OT: Printing Multiple MS Word Documents
- Previous by thread: Error in Aisc Manual 13th Edition?
- Next by thread: Tower Foundation repair