Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Level of Detailing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Level of Detailing
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 07:25:38 -0500
From: Will Haynes
He would go into AutoCAD behind the drafters and make sure all the
bolts and even the nuts were exactly to scale and throw a fit if they were not.
He would show every imaginable situation and there was no room left for any
text around his details because they were completely filled. Everything had to
be lined up perfectly if it was possible. He never made budget and was hard to
It would be interesting to chat with the guy’s wife.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Level of Detailing
- Next by Subject: RE: Level of Detailing
- Previous by thread: RE: Level of Detailing
- Next by thread: RE: Level of Detailing