RE: Level of Detailing

From: David L. Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 7:50 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Level of Detailing

I agree (my office manager asks me why we don’t do this all the time)…

but the problem is that in the fairly close knit architectural

Community like we have in Chicago, by doing that, you quickly get

The rep as being “the guy who sues everybody over fees”

Pardon me, but HALF A MILLION BUCKS?

I guess I’d rather have a “rep” over suing someone over that, than a “rep” for being “that structural engineer that does work for free.”

With respect.