RE: Level of Detailing

Bill:

I wasn’t talking about the $500k…I was referring to my own a/r where we

Have a bunch of knuckleheads that are in the $10-20k range…

If a client gets to $500k without payment, that is a management/front office

Failure, pure and simple.

As Barney Fife used to say, “You have to nip these things in the Bud, Ange!”

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Director

Fisher+Partners Structural Engineers - Cayman

372 West Ontario Chicago 60610

319 A Street Boston 02210

312.573.1701

312.573.1726 facsimile