RE: Level of Detailing

Sometimes you have to listen to what you don’t hear. A prospective client that has concerns about your “suing over fees” is telling you something.

Regards,

Dave Lowen

V 519 587 5797

F 519 587 5138

E jatech(--nospam--at)kwic.com

I agree (my office manager asks me why we don’t do this all the time)…

but the problem is that in the fairly close knit architectural

Community like we have in Chicago, by doing that, you quickly get

The rep as being “the guy who sues everybody over fees”