Re: Level of Detailing

I understand we finally started getting paid after a couple of lawyer letters. It didn't go to court that I know of and I don't know if we got all the money or a compromise. A lot of this stuff was kept hidden from the employees and I left before this was settled.

Where I work now would not tolerate this. But we are lax about billing for changes.

On 8/14/06, Polhemus, Bill <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com> wrote:

From: Will Haynes [mailto: gtg740p(--nospam--at)gmail.com]

Sent: August 12, 2006 7:28 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Level of Detailing

If you think that is surprising, the last place I worked we sometimes would not get paid at all. One architectural company owed us half a million from previous projects at one time.

Um, isn't this sort of analogous to wearing a "kick me" sign on your back?

I trust there was some activity in small-claims court in this regard? J