RE: Level of Detailing

Well put…

I guess the scenario I was alluding to is one where you work for the architect who works for

The owner and the owner doesn’t pay the arch and the arch is worried about you suing them

For fees in the meantime…until if or when HE ever gets paid.

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Director

372 West Ontario Chicago 60610

319 A Street Boston 02210