Tower Foundation repair

I'm looking at a 60'-0 process tower foundation that has been damaged by
nitric acid exposure. Spalling has occurred to varying depths around the
octagon pedestal and has reached the dowels and at least one anchor
bolt. The ideal situation would be to repair the foundation with the
tower in place during a shut down. My first thoughts are to stabilize
the tower, chip away the damaged material down to sound concrete, drill
& epoxy dowels as required to accept new concrete placement, and then
use an FRP composite to wrap the finished pedestal to ensure confinement
of the patches. Any thoughts out there?

Thanks,

Landon Anderson
office: 970-945-1006