Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Shop Drawing Review[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Shop Drawing Review
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:50:37 -0500
From: Bill Allen
I have received shop drawings for an element (Glu-Lam Beams) which have already been installed.
Well, is it possible to inspect onsite, and base your “review” on that? It’s gonna cost someone (not you), but that’s the price of the mistake, isn’t it?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Shop Drawing Review
- Next by Subject: RE: Shop Drawing Review
- Previous by thread: RE: Shop Drawing Review
- Next by thread: Re: Level of Detailing -- Caymans