Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Level of Detailing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Level of Detailing
- From: "Kestner, James W." <jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:05:30 -0500
I agree that "sim" is very misused and very often not understood by the parties that must use the drawings to detail, fabricate or build from. We try to use it only sparingly and when we do, we describe in a note what the difference is between the detail referenced and the similar detail.
For example: Note: at sim. no concrete deck
- Prev by Subject: Re: Level of Detailing
- Next by Subject: Re: Re: Level of Detailing
- Previous by thread: Re: Level of Detailing
- Next by thread: Re: Re: Level of Detailing