Re: Re: Level of Detailing

                If rebar does not fit or some other interference occurs, I make surethe detailer learns what he did not draw in his detail.
            JimGetaz
            PrecastConcrete Engineer

That has become one of the first things I check when I prepare to build anything out of concrete.  I'd say that less than 25% of engineers draw rebar to actual size with actual bend diameters, etc..  Many times embeds are drawn that cannot possibly be installed through the maze of bar that, if drawn to scale, would be obviously shown.

Don