RE: What is it about Condos

Instead of having one Owner to deal with, you have many, many Owners.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Johnson [mailto:markajohn(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 2:09 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: What is it about Condos

I was talking with another engineer that does
residential in the SF Bay area who is a principle of a
old mid-sized firm, i.e. not a fly-by-night place.  He
said that they also used to do condo projects but that
they had been sued on 100% of the condo projects they
had done, so they no longer do them.  If I heard him
right and if he is close to right, that's incredible
and it tops all similar statements I've heard about
them

What is it about condos that makes them so legally
crazy?

MJ