From: Bill Allen [mailto:T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 9:46 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Shop Drawing Review

I have received shop drawings for an element (Glu-Lam Beams) which have already been installed.

The client is a good one. The contractor is a good one. The owner is a good one. I suspect this is an honest mistake; I don’t believe that anyone is trying to pull a fast one.

Should I:

  1. Review the shop drawings,
  2. Reject the shop drawings or

Thanks,